Saffron and woody patchouli
You've been given an assertive character, and you don't have to be displeased. Saffron, ginger, pink pepper, patchouli... Bataille is a fight between water and flames that takes place on your skin and nourishes your inner fire. Not to be put in all hands.
Natural, vegan, made in France Eau de Parfum created by perfumer Nicolas Beaulieu.
Top notes: ginger, saffron, pink pepper, magnolia
Heart notes: sage, Virginia cedar
Bottom notes: patchouli, tonka bean, amber
Your perfume is 95% natural ingredients. It has been formulated to respect your skin.
The formula is short: it contains 32 ingredients. A classic perfume can contain up to 300 ingredients, while only mentioning its potentially allergenic ingredients on the label (usually less than 10).
Each of his raw materials was chosen by his perfumer Nicolas Beaulieu.
Natural ingredients (95%):
- Bergamot - citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil
- Cedar of Virginia - juniperus virginiana oil
- Davana essence - artemisia pallens flower oil
- Elemi - canarium luzonicum gum
- Resin incense - cistus ladaniferus resin
- Tonka bean - dipteryx odorata bean extract
- Gingenbre essence - zingiber officinale root oil
- Gingenbre extract - zingiber officinale root extract
- Michelia Alba - michelia alba flower oil
- Patchouli - pogostemon cablin oil
- Pink pepper - schinus terebinthifolia seed extract
- Clary sage - salvia sclarea oil
- Vetiver - vetiveria zizanoides root oil
- Organic wheat alcohol
Synthetic ingredients (5%):
- Amber Extreme (wood, amber)
- Amberketal (wood, amber)
- Ambroxan (wood, ambergris)
- Cedramber (cedar, ambergris)
- Cedrol (cedar)
- Coumarin (tonka bean)
- Hédione (fresh jasmine)
- Helvetolide (musk)
- IDM Ketal (wood, Musk)
- Methylcyclopentadecenone (musk)
- Patchouli Alcohol (patchouli )
- Peonile (geranium, grapefruit)
- Safraleine (saffron)
- Sinfonide (amber, musk)
- Trimofix (wood, amber)
- Vanillin (vanilla)
- Vetiver acetate (vetiver)
**NO RETURNS. STORE CREDIT ONLY.